This is where you can find out information on being in care and leaving care and how to be Children In Care Council member. Read more.
Next Children in Care Council Meeting - It would be good to see you all.
Hello everyone, hope you're all keeping well and enjoying the blue skies and beautiful sunshine.
Just a reminder about next week’s CiCC meeting, which is taking place on Tuesday, 15th June, between 4 – 5pm. We will meeting to have a catch up and discuss CiCC projects and the plans for the upcoming visit with Mark Riddell.
And as always, strategies and resources will be provided to support your wellbeing.
To join the meeting, please access the Microsoft Teams Meeting below. And remember you can join the meeting using your computer or mobile app.
Click here to join the meeting
And please let me know If your able to attend.
Lastly, if you any questions or have difficulties in joining the meeting please contact me on 07794 333272 or email on email@example.com.
Quality Assurance (QA) & Commissioning Assistant
We are offering an exciting opportunity to young people aged 12-18 living in Central Bedfordshire Council who want to make a difference by becoming a QA & Commissioning Assistant.
We are seeking people who are willing to be the voice of children and young people in Central Bedfordshire, to help develop effective services that will make a positive impact.
You will contribute to making positive changes by sharing your views on services that we are developing and also by sharing your own fresh ideas on how we can continue to improve as a whole.
Meetings will be held regularly, currently only virtually due to government restrictions but with a hope to meet face to face soon!
A general overview of tasks include:
- Sharing your views and ideas on projects and services
- Quality assuring16+ providers to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Evaluating tenders for placement providers for looked after children
- Creating presentations and presenting (if you feel confident enough to)
- Liaising with other groups and young people
- Contributing to discussions
What you will gain from this role:
- Experience of working within Children’s Services
- Opportunity to meet like-minded people
- Opportunity to make a positive change to children and young people across Central Bedfordshire
- AQA in Commissioning and Quality Assurance
What you will need
No qualifications or experience needed! Just young people who are willing to share their views and help us improve the lives of children and young people across Central Bedfordshire.
For more information get in touch today! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org